Tuesday, January 06, 2009

World Peace??

What would the world be like if there was world peace?
World peace, to me, meaning: no wars, no debts, no crimes, people willingly helping people, etc. Would people be free of worry? Anxiety? Could the world continue to "run" in complete peace? I am an optimist. So I believe so. If everyone out there wanted peace, I think it could happen. It has been mentioned; What would people do? Life would be boring if everyone got along. I don't think it has to be that way. . .
Doesn't it feel good to love and be loved- truly? To lend a helping hand? To practice random act of kindness? Wouldn't it be a relief not to feel worried or anxious? To argue and be angry as much as you are? 
I am not sure about this philosophy and everything  that come with it. 
I would sure like to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment